This is a core introductory course, which provides you a formation of Modeling and Simulation (M&S). M&S can be applied in many fields of science and technology from business and healthcare to defense (military) and entertainment.
All engineers can benefit from the knowledge of M&S as it will broaden their vision and perspectives.
Undergraduate and graduate students in engineering and non-engineering disciplines can take this course to complement their knowledge.
- Have an holistic approach to M&S
- Learn M&S based terms and definitions
- Understand Verification & Validation (V&V) of models
- Understand Discrete Event Simulation, Continuous Simulation, Agent-based Simulations
- Understand Human Factors in M&S
- Understand Cognitive and Behavioral Modeling
- Understand Network Simulations
- Understand Simulation and Training
- Learn M&S technologies and concepts
- Develop M&S application using AnyLogic
- Develop 3D graphical models using Blender